CubListens.com – Customers are invited to take part in a customer satisfaction survey by the Minnesota-based American supermarket company Cub Foods to share their candid opinions regarding previous encounters at any of its stores.
CubListens.com – Win $100 Gift – Cublistens Survey
By doing this, they will be eligible to win a $100 gift card. Being involved is pretty simple. Customers must save their purchase receipts, enter the website, and complete the survey after visiting a Cub shop.
They must enter a 16-digit code found on the receipt when requested. They will next begin to respond to each survey question individually.
Finally, they give their contact information and are prepared to receive a Sweepstakes entry. Each survey session will see one reward delivered by Cub Food. One $100.00 Cub Foods gift card is the grand prize. The total value of the items up for grabs is $5,200.
How to take Cublisten Survey
Please visit www.Cublistens.com.Choose the language of your choice (Spanish or English).If you choose, read the brief text on the first page as well as the privacy statement and the rules for the sweepstakes. When you’re ready, click Start Survey.
As shown, type the letters in the text box. A Captcha is used to ensure that you are a genuine person and not a spammer. Once ready, press next. Please enter the receipt code.
In case you require an example, click the blue link. Several pages’ worth of questions will be displayed to you. Respond to them truthfully. There may be text fields so you may input extra details in some circumstances.
Gifts and Reward by Survey
Prize for the survey: a $100 Cub Foods gift card and 52 prizes (one each week).
Rule and Regulation by Survey
- Legal residents of Minnesota, USA, may enter the sweepstakes.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- There are two ways to enter: either by mail or by accepting the sponsor’s invitation to do the survey during the sweepstakes period.
- Handprint your name, complete address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, and birth date on a 3″ x 5″ card and return it to Cub Foods Survey Sweepstakes Entry, 3000 County Road 42 W, Ste. 300, Burnsville, MN 55337, to enter the sweepstakes without completing the survey.
- The Cub Foods Survey Sweepstakes runs from Monday, December 30, 2019, at 12:00:01 AM Central Standard Time to Sunday, December 28, 2020, at 11:59:59 PM ET. There are 52 polling intervals.
- Participants under the age of 18 are not permitted to complete the survey or enter the contest.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older. Employees of United Natural Foods and its subsidiaries, as well as its parents, members, affiliates, subsidiaries, and agents, and their immediate families, as well as those residing in each home, are not eligible.
- Your chances of winning do not increase if you make a purchase.
About CubListens.com Company
A Minnesota-based grocery company called Cub Foods was established in the US in 1968. The business aims to redefine grocery retail in the Midwest by giving customers the best value for their money.
The company runs 81 sites in Illinois and Minnesota and is wholly owned by SuperValu.
Cub Foods, a retail business founded in Minnesota, strives to provide the finest possible customer service. It has established a customer satisfaction online survey with the opportunity to enter a sweepstakes for the chance to win a $100 gift card in order to collect their input.
Keep your receipt and visit the website www.CubListens.com if you recently made a purchase at one of its locations in order to complete the survey and receive an entry into the sweepstakes. You can take part via conventional mail if you haven’t made a purchase.
CubListens.com of FAQs
- How can I do a Cublistens survey?
Answer – You must purchase certain items and save the receipt, Visit the official Cub Foods website at www.cublistens.com. A code can be found on your receipt; input it in the appropriate box.
- Why are you a Cublistens participant?
Answer – It is a good idea to take the Cub Listens survey because the company needs to know what its customers think so that it can provide them better services and goods. By taking the survey, you also have a chance to win the grand prize.